Lincoln Park District follows the Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines, provided by the Governor. Please follow these guidelines when using the facility.
– Sauna and towel services are suspended at this time.
– Participants should maintain 6-10 feet of distance while exercising.
– Members should clean and sanitize equipment before and after use.
– Masks are recommended & should be worn when not exercising. (Exceptions will be made for people with medical conditions/disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering.)
– For the use of our facility, you will need to schedule your visit. Per the State of Illinois, the facility is required to operate at 50% capacity, or less, in the different areas of the facility. You must schedule your desired time for the Fit Zone, Fitness Classes, or the Sports Complex on our website under the Fit Zone tab.
– Basketball scrimmages, pick-up games, and game play are prohibited at this time.
– Those participating in pickleball, tennis, basketball, volleyball, etc. must bring their own equipment.
Thanks for your continued cooperation!