We encourage you and your family to utilize your neighborhood parks. Take a walk, have a picnic or visit a playground. Take a step towards a healthy lifestyle by taking the time to enjoy the outdoors with friends and family.Park Locations
Exchange Club Park - Monroe and 21st StreetsMemorial Park Pavilions
Lehn & Fink Park - Pekin and Beason Streets
Mayfair Park - Southgate Street and Allison Drive
Melrose Park - Adams and 13th Streets
Memorial Park - Memorial Park Road
Postville Park - 5th and Washington Streets
Ray White Park - Monroe and Short 11th Streets
The Memorial Park shelters are available for persons to reserve for private parties or reunions from April 1 to October 15. The park offers applicants a choice of 5 shelters located in the 42-acre park. Reservations for the open-air shelters are available free-of-charge on a first-come, first-served basis by contacting the office at 217-732-8770.Park Regulations
Park regulations help to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment in all parks and facilities. Please abide by these guidelines.
- All parks are closed to the public from 11:00pm until 6:00am the following day.
- Alcohol is not permitted in parks or facilites.
- Driving through the grass or through the parks is prohibited. Parking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Fires are allowed in propery receptables only. Avoid leaving hot coals.
- Vandals will be prosecuted and must reimburse the Park District for any and all damages.
- Pets are allowed in the park when on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- Groups of 25 or more wishing to utilize a park should complete a park use permit. There is no fee for the permit unless the holder has a concert, fund-raiser or similar event in the park. Insurance coverage may be required.
- A complete list of park regulations is available at the Administrative Center.